Whether you want to generate an invoice to request payment, or create a support log for your client’s approval — our claims feature will make your life easier.
Update your Organisation’s profile
Before you can use claims you need to ensure your Organisational profile is up to date.
- Go to your Organisation’s profile, and select the ‘Edit’ icon.
- Add in your banking details. And if relevant, add in where you want your invoice numbers to start counting from.
- Click ‘Save changes’.
To create a claim
Watch this short video to see how easy it is to create a claim from within the Comm.care app:
- Navigate to your client’s circle and go to their timeline
- Add a new document > Claim
- Add name/business of Plan Manager if relevant
- Select the participant
- Select whether it’s a statement (sent to the client for their information) or an invoice (sent to the client or plan manager to be paid).
- Choose the dates the claim applies to, then click ‘Update’
- Enter the email of your Plan Manager and (if applicable) the Participant.
- Send the email! No need to manually take any other steps.
NDIA Providers: Charges for travel, short notice cancellations (no show), and non-face-to-face activities will show up in your statement or claim with the appropriate description if agreed to with your client.
For organisations with a smaller client base who don’t need fully-featured accounting software, our claims feature makes Comm.care a true one-stop-shop for care management.
It’s quick and simple to generate statements and invoices to keep clients informed and get paid more efficiently.